IslandoraCon 2023 will take place at the University of Toronto Scarborough July 25-28 2023.
All of our events follow our code of conduct.
Call for Proposals
We welcome submissions that showcase your work with Islandora, presentations on both successes and failures, migration endeavours, and any other topics or discussions that may be of value to the Islandora Community! Submissions can range in length, from a short description of a lightning talk, to a proposal for a discussion panel, presentation, or workshop. The deadline for submissions to the Call for Proposals is May 1.
Submit your Proposal for IslandoraCon
- May 01 - CfP closes
- May 22 - Successful speakers will have been notified, and conference program complete
- May 29 - Regular registration begins
- Amy Blau (Whitman College)
- Angelina (Lina) Crowe (Carnegie Mellon University Libraries)
- Eric Luhrs (Lehigh University)
- Kirsta Stapelfeldt (University of Toronto Scarborough Library)
- Marcus Barnes (University of Toronto)
- Rebecca Power (Islandora Foundation Intern)
You can see information on our previous conference IslandoraCon 2022, at the archived conference website.